Friday, October 2, 2009

While I was away.....

I have been meaning to write, but.....

Since the last post I've had a (younger, more techno-savvy) co-worker show me how to hook my camera up to the computer to post photos. So, I will practice and see if I can come up with some soon.

I had my performance review at work today, and it was a good one!! What a relief! Those things nearly make me break out in hives!

Tomorrow - if the weather remains fine - I plan to go to Falmouth, KY to the Wool Fest. Maybe I can post some photos from there!?!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Deb,
    congrats on the great performance review! (sounds like you're glad that's over!)

    Thank you for the questions and suggestions on my last post - I have posted a reply on the comments to you. I wanted to tell you also, that if you wanted to send over your mailing address, I would be happy to send you an icelandic sample to try.

    flatcreekwoolandpottery@gmail.com

    Hope you have a great time at the wool festival!
    tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! I tried to email you privately about sending you a fleece, but my email host usually goes to the junk folder with 'new' people.

    I just need to know a color preference and an address to send you a fleece :)

    thanks!
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete